7 Day Classic Tanzania Safari
The authentic Safari for northern circuit and beyond
|Price:||Starting from $5000|
|Customize:||This package can be customized|
|Country:||Tanzania Wildlife safari|
|Persons:||Staring from 2 persons.|
|Accommodation:||Luxury properties of #Singita brand.|
|Game Parks:||Private Game Reserve of Grumeti within Serengeti Ecosystem (Tanzania)|
|Activities:||Cultural Tours, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Historical Tours.|
Grumeti Reserve is on the North-west of the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, is an integral part of the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, the home of the Great Migration. Tanzanian government in 1994 created the reserve in order to protect the path of the annual wildebeest migration and the indigenous biodiversity of this vast and important ecosystem. In 2002, the Grumeti Community and Wildlife Conservation Fundwere granted the right to manage and conserve the area for the benefit of Tanzania, Africa and the World. Here Singita Operates five Luxurious properties, each one with its unique settling and designs.
- Singita Sasakwa Lodge:A reflection of century Manor house, overlooking the Serengeti plain
- Singita Sabora Camp:A reflection of 1920s safari style
- Singita Faru-Faru Lodge:A Botanical garden on the river-bank
- Singita Serengeti House:An exclusive Villa house designed for Family and Friends.
- Singita Explore:For those who want to escape the civilized essence!
DAY 1 – 7: Arriving Tanzania and Welcome to #Singita!
- Tanzania, home of the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Kilimanjarois known for her wildlife sanctuaries and, one of Africa’s premiers’ safari destinations. However, the country is more than a series of wildlife trails. Hike through flower-clad valleys in remote Kitulo National Park; explore the magnificent ruins of Kilwa Kisiwani; snorkel in the fish-filled waters of the Mafia Archipelago; spot water birds in lovely Rubondo Island National Park; and discover Swahili culture in the old trading outpost of Pangani. Tanzania’s off the beaten track sights are every bit as alluring as the country’s famous safari circuits.
You will be met and greet by our representative at the Airport who will assist you on your Immigration procedures and drive you to your Hotel in Arusha for one night accommodation #Legendary Lodge. In the morning, depends on the Schedule flight, you will be transferred to Arusha Airport for your flight to Singita Grumeti. It is an hour flight by small Caravan and arrive Grumeti for your seven days adventure!
- Singita is the Shangaan word for “Place of Miracle” indeed this is what Singita is! Nested on the North West corner of the Serengeti Ecosystem is the revived Grumeti Game Reserve where its wildlife was hunted almost to extinction. With the arrival of Singita in the area, miracles happened that turned it in to a Wildlife Heaven!
- Daily activities here are, Game drives and Nature walk. Community tour is offered at a reasonable rate that aims to sustain local communities surrounding the reserve. However, there are other activities and offered upon request while you are there such as GYM, SPA, BOUTIQUE & GALLERY, WINE TESTING, SPECIAL DINNING
- Your seven days Itinerary at Singita Grumeti can be tailored as follows: 2nights Sabora, 2nights Faru-Faru and finishing up with 2nights at Sasakwa. However, Singita Serengeti House is booked as private and cannot share with the rest of the properties.
DAY 7: GRUMETI TO ARUSHA
This day, you will fly from Grumeti to Arusha and connect your International flight back home.
That is the End of this itinerary.